We, at Aljouri Cosmetics Store, recognize the importance of personal information you have provided us and are committed to properly manage, protect and process your personal information collected through the Website.
Collection of Personal information
The Website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, the Website may collect "Personal Information", which is data that can be used to identify an individual. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
· Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Website, including when you register, subscribe to any Services including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website;
· Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit;
· Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence; and
· Details of any transactions you carry out through the Website, including the placement of any orders by you;
· Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold Personal Information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, delivery and credit and/or debit card billing address(es) to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order, manage your account and to serve your requests in general. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so.
Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
- To improve our understanding of your interests, concerns and preferences
- To provide you with further information about our new products, events, changes to our Website, service updates, special offers and promotions, including by way of newsletters;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis;
- To communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs; and/or
- To help you receiving your orders placed with us;
- To respond to your customer service inquiries and complaints or provide you with a service that you have requested.
- To improve the Website design and monitor customer patterns in order to better meet our visitors' needs through our internal marketing and demographic studies.
For the purposes mentioned above and for reporting purposes, Your Personal Information may be shared:
- With a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- With our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other third party service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- With any prospective seller or buyer of Aljouri Cosmetics Store’s business or assets;
- With our carefully selected business partners, at your option, to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions and other agreements, to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or protect the rights, property, safety or security of Aljouri Cosmetics Store, our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of the Website or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Marketing Opt Out
We may contact you from time to time for marketing and promotional purposes by email, mail, phone and/or text messages. Subject to your rights to opt out from receiving such contact, your consent is provided on an ongoing basis.
If you wish to opt out of receiving newsletters or any electronic marketing and promotional messages, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the message that you have received. Otherwise, you can just click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link in our emails, or set up your preferences in your My Account section or simply contact our Customer Service HelpDesk@aljouricosmetics.com and they will assist you in this respect.
Your election not to receive any promotional and marketing correspondence from us will not prevent us from:
- Corresponding with you by email or otherwise, regarding your existing or past relationship with us, including without limitation correspondence in relation with your online transaction(s) or your account.
- Accessing and viewing your Personal Information in the course of maintaining and improving our database and the Website; or
Accessing, Modifying or Deleting your Personal Information
You can access and review your Personal Information in the My Account section of the Website.
If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Website or, alternatively by contacting us by email HelpDesk@aljouricosmetics.com .
If you wish to have your Personal Information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it to comply with applicable laws.
We cannot guarantee the security of nor accept any liability for any of the information you submit to us.
If you require further information, please contact our Customer Service HelpDesk@aljouricosmetics.com or +966537377788.
We will make reasonable efforts to service your request in a timely manner.
Please note that we shall retain your Personal Information during and following the end of your use of the Website, for a period of ten (10) years and as long as necessary, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Protecting your Personal Information
We will use our reasonable commercial efforts to ensure your Personal Information is kept confidential and secure and to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access or other unlawful forms of processing are implemented however we cannot guarantee that any of your Personal Information stored in our servers or transmitted or from a user will be free from unauthorized access and, to the extent permitted by law, we cannot be responsible for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks and Aljouri Cosmetics Store will not be held liable for any reason resulting thereof, including without limitation in case of breach of security, unauthorized disclosure or any unauthorized use of such Personal Information.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
· Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Website, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Website, the date and time of your access to the Website, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Website;
· To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
· Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
· To customize or personalize your experience of the Website, for example, so that we can greet you by name;
· For transaction purposes, such as credit card sales; or
· To monitor your use of the Website in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible, for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Website that you visit most often or that you have visited or by letting you know about features of the Website that you have not accessed previously.
· To deliver ads relevant to you whenever you are browsing on Internet
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social plugins and their appearance please see developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. For this purpose, the internet address of the visited site (your IP address included) is transferred to a USA-based Facebook server where the data are stored. This occurs even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged into Facebook at the time.
If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. The information can also be published on Facebook, and shown to your Facebook friends.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. You can also block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker”.